Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Proud

America is still considered to be a young country compared to others.  Among most girls my age, I couldn’t be more proud of our country. It has faced and overcame its hardships by sticking together and fighting until the end. There are many things that go into making a country like ours. I am proud its success and the people we see everyday making it a better a place. I am proud that I can wake up every morning knowing that I will be okay and that I have a roof over my head.  However what I take most pride in is our freedom. Sharing my own beliefs, my own opinions and my own values is important to me. I realize that everyone I am surrounded by has the same rights as me and we all have the tendency to take those rights for granted. I am proud that our country realized the importance of having freedom and the positive impacts they have on our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment